Friday, July 29, 2011

Let Him Take Care of It

Food Network has a new show entitled, Restaurant Impossible, where Chef Robert Irvine steps into failing restaurants and offers suggestions, help, and advice on how to renovate them back to a state of success.

As he was telling one of the chefs at a restaurant ways she needed to improve her cooking skills and management techniques.

Upon thinking about all of the chaos the re-opening of the restaurant on the first night that will be in the kitchen, the chef begins to panic a little bit. To the point of tears.

Robert, the tough chef that he is, reaches his arm out and says, "You prepare the food for that night. Let me handle the headache. Let me handle the stress. Let me take care of the chaos."

Isn't that like what God does for us?

Sometimes life comes along and kicks us in the teeth.

We're hurt, we're disappointed, we're let down, we're upset, we're angry, we're bitter.

And it makes us panic a little bit, and sometimes even to the point of tears.

But God sticks His hand out and says, "You don't worry about a thing. Let me handle the headache. Let me handle the stress. Let me take care of the chaos."

1 Peter 5:7, "Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you."

When we're hurt, God says, "I'm here for you."
When we're let down God says, "I always provide hope."
When we're upset, God says, "It's all in my hands."
When we're angry, God says, "Find some rest and relief in me."
When we're bitter, God says, "I love you."

Do your best. Let HIM handle the rest. He will. You can trust Him with everything.

You have been hurt- I know that. But shake it off and step up!- Put it in God's hands. Let Him take care of it. Trust Him for that. He will bless you, as He has me.

6 comments:

  1. Amen!! Come on with that! That's the Truth so many people need to know. I like your blog as well and look forward to reading your posts! God bless you dear brother in Christ. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that verse, it's so true!

    Thanks for sharing your blog with me, I enjoy reading it! :)

    God Bless!

    jesus-is-mighty-to-save.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet again, timing is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAe0q21YgTQ

    Thanks for putting this song in my head today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one. :)

    ReplyDelete